Dear all,

"Xahitya.org" is the unique community based monthly web-portail written in
100%   Assamese unicode and first-of-its-kind. There is no permanent
editor, no proprietor. It is project initiated by the people, for the
people and of the people.

The special Rongali Bihu issue  of http://www.xahitya.org/   has been
released recently. This issue has been edited by Mitali Barman, Asst
Professor, Dept. of Modern Indian Languages, University of Delhi, along
with a group of Editors around the world. As per the recent access
statistics,  www.xahitya.org has been accessed from 34 different countries
by its readers.

Xahitya.org is evolving as an excellent platform for budding writers to do
innovative experiments and exchange constructive idea  on different issues
related to Assam and Noth-East India. This group has been taking strong
initiative to increase the Assmese unicode based contents over internet
since its perception. They have been constantly  fighting for getting
proper recognition from UNICODE.ORG  to Assamese script.

 I invite you all to have a look (perhaps to participate and contribute) at
the enthusiastic works initiated  by a  group of young Assamese
people  from all across the globe.  I would request you all
to share the  link of this website to your friends.

Webpage: http://www.xahitya.org/
Facebookpage : http://www.facebook.com/groups/axomiyakothabotora/

Regards,

--