--- On Wed, 6/6/12, Manoj Kumar Das <dasm...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Manoj Kumar Das dasm...@gmail.com
Dear Dilda

I am sorry that I might have hurt Bhubanda. Feeling extremely bad about it.

On the positive side we see lot many postings after the episode. Let this be a
turning point. From my side I pledge to contribute at least a mail a month...

Sorry Bhubanda, we didn't mean to hurt you.

Regards
Manoj

Sent from my iPad