Dear Mukulda

We have this genius Medicinal Plant expert Dr Munir Ahmed. His number
0985402836. He has recently taken off from NEDFi and joined USTM as
Controller of Exams. He is also advising Ajmal Group on MAP (Medicinal &
Aromatic Plants). Mr Bhaskar can contact him giving my reference. I am
marking a copy to Ahmedda.

Mr Khanikar is a repository of traditional knowledge on MAP. Dr Ahmed can
help in identifying immediate crops for commercial exploitation. Also NMDB
(National Medicinal Development Board) has a subsidy scheme to encourage
MAP cultivation.

>From my experience one can go for Agar Plantation, Chandan Plantation,
Vetivar (in sandy & loamy soils), Basil (a type of Tulaxi- that can be
harvested in 3 months), Mentha, also in wastelands for Bio Diesel- Pongamia
Pinata (karanch) & Jetropha, sweet potato in char areas for Bio-Ethanol.
Already Citronella, Patchauli, Lemon Grass are successfully being
cultivated by groups in some areas of Assam.

Regards
Manoj

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 5:43 PM, Amitabh Kakoty <amitabhkak...@gmail.com>wrote:

> How about Gunaram Khanikar and his garden of medicinal plants in
> Golaghat!...His books are available in majority bookshops in Assam.
>
> regards
> Amitabh
>
> On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 12:56 PM, mc mahant <mikemah...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > > HI?
> > > EVERY ONE?
> > > I NEED SOME MEDICINAL?PLANT?AND THERE USE AND?UTILIZATION?IF SOME ONE
> > KNOW THEN HELP ME
> >
> > > FROM
> > > BHASKAR SHARMA
> >
> > > 8812097371
> >

> >    Not   sure about what you are looking for  - and where to use   !
> >
> >    Ask Mr Manoj Das   nicely -- he might link you to   somebody  at Nedfi
> >   .
> >

> > mm

NEDFi House
GS Road, Dispur