While 'Aapuni Bisarok' could be an appropriate use of 'bisarok',  I think Nava
Thakuria was correct about pointing
out that 'bisarok' is indeed a 'judge' and 'bisaarwta' is a more appropriate
transliteration of  'searcher'.

Another 'protixobdo' could be 'Onuxondhok', assuming  such a form of the verb
'Onuxondhan'  exists in the Oxomiya bhaxa :-).

c-da