Magical Assam (http://www.magicalassam.com) :

Magical Assam is fuelled by the aim to take Assamese Film Industry to the
world. We are forever working towards increasing the presence of Jollywood on
the internet, thus bringing Assamese Cinema closer to the whole world.
Magical Assam is the ideal destination to get access to behind-the-scenes
information of Jollywood, upcoming movies, latest videos, celebrity gossips,
behind the scene moments, exclusive interviews with actors, directors and
coverage of festivals, also find extensive coverage of Assamese and NE fashion
trends, special features and much more. Apart from keeping a tap on the trends
in the Indian film industry.
This portal was designed and developed by few but showcases the generous
contribution of many. We would like to Thanks our Friends from the industry,
subscribers and readers from India and rest of the world for encouraging us.

10 Reasons to visit Magical Assam

Here are the 10 reasons to visits this leading Assamese entertainment portal
Magical Assam
•       Jollywood News - The latest news regarding forthcoming films, music
videos, release dates, trailers etc.
•       Latest Videos – Watch latest film and non film music videos, you can
access these high definition videos across all platforms like desktop, mobile
tablet, smart tv.
•       Assamese Films - Its hard to find any Assamese films on the net, but we
collect for you the full Assamese films, so that you can watch and enjoy.
•       Around the North East – Entertainment News and Updates from across the
North East.
•       Rare Celebrity Photos – Watch all the behind the scene photos of your
favourite starts, films.
•       Assamese Mobile Theatre – Latest news on mobile theatre, Play schedule,
promo videos and more,
•       Assamese TV – Latest shows, reviews, news on Assamese TV channels.
•       Interview – The latest interview with Actors, Directors
•       Live TV – No matter where are you, you can watch all Assamese TV
channels live.
•       Awesome Jollywood – Formally known as Magical Videos these are some
interesting videos you must watch.

Address :

Magical Assam
B1/H1, Lower Ground Floor,