Title: A View Through My Window: About Places, people, and issues

Author: Lohit Datta-Barua

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Publisher: Publish America

Website: http://www.PublishAmerica.com

Publisher: Phone: 1-240-529-1031, Fax: 1-301-631-8467

ISBN: 1-4137-3822-2

Pages: 170

Cover: Softcover, 5.5 x 8.5

Retail Price: $19.95 (US)

Wholesalers: Ingram, Baker & Taylor and Brodart Co. (1-800-233-8467)

ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Lohit Datta-Barua

ABOUT THE BOOK: Color of Life

Color of Life is his first compilation of such short stories, or more appropriately, autobiographical essays written from his firsthand experiences and painted with some color.  It opens a window to two different worlds through an immigrant’s eye, and displays seasons of life through agony, defeat, and hope.

Title: Color of Life

Publisher: Phone: 1-240-529-1031, Fax: 1-301-631-8467

US Copyright: TXul - 160 - 193

ISBN: 1-4137-2623-2

Pages: 154

Cover: Softcover, 5.5 x 8.5

Retail Price: $19.95 (US)

Wholesalers: Ingram, Baker & Taylor, and Brodart Co. (1-800-233-8467)

MSN Premium gives you PC protection, junk-mail filters, advanced communication tools and great software like MSN Encarta® Premium. Click here for a FREE trial!