> Unfortunately Rajib, what you are attempting to
> portray is not what I said.

There is no attempting of portrayal. Just taking your
spin and giving it a opposite swing.

> *** "Liberators" would not have emerged if those who
> were entrusted with
> governance had been doing their job.

True. They wouldn't have hung around as a nagging
nuisance for 25 years without much accomplishment if
they had done their job right either.

> And "liberators" would not have lasted as long as
> they have, had those entrusted with governance
> been able to show that they got the message, and
> done something about it.

That those entrusted with governance haven't got the
message I agree with completely. Which message is
where we diverge.

> *** Indian Express was telling Indira Goswami"
> --back off lady. You don't know what you are
> doing. We do. And we are telling the govt. to get
> back to suppress the ULFA with a bigger force.
> You, ought to go back to writing novels. You are
> a detractor to the military solution."

Or it is saying - here is Dr. Indira Goswami
proclaiming these guys want talks. And the next thing
they do is go and bomb out a few civilians and a few
oil pipelines. Something does not connect.

> That is a demonstration of incurable learning
> disability on the part of the Indian Express. And
> it would be so for those who agree with the
> Indian Express' editorial.

Or it is just a demonstration of different point of
view. They opine that the ULFA does not want talks at
all. And all this talk about talks from their side is
balderdash.

In any case, I don't quite agree with the Indian
Express editorial.

My interest was your rant (it is my favorite word in
Assamnet now) about the accountability bit.

I wanted to see how you would measure up the
accountability section of ULFA.

Sure enough you have skirted it by a mile.

> *** And it is a world apart from your desperate
> and  spinning out of control wishes Rajib :-).

Mine? Or is it yours Chandanda? Look around.