Title: [riverlink] Re: Re: Re: Re: Interlinking of Rivers in Indi
It was nice to see that Mr. Popli is at least working on the efficacy of pumping water and riverlinking. I can't speak for others, but I would give him all the time he needs. For as a 'mistry'( carpenter) like myself might say, and as a an exponent of Vastu  Shaster and Feng Shui would appreciate, that to measure twice before cutting that piece of wood is very wise.

And in regard for the traditions of such high and ancient sciences as Feng Shui and Vastu Shaster, I would demand no professinal arguments from him for his undying support of riverlinking and such other esoteric undertakings.

His resume' at the bottom, that he so kindly shared, is plenty good for someone like myself.

cm