Hi All

Firstly , Let me clarify that I am not a Soldier writing Novels during spare time. In fact , I tried to search the article on the Telegraph supposed to FEATURE me but could not access the article .

Today , while I was browsing the Assam Net archives , I was SHOCKED to find myself in the Suject line.I thought KI XOL . I am reallly having a hearty laugh at myself imagining myself in the Role of a soldier and then penning down novel's after a hard day out.

btw , thank's folks for remembering.

Regards

JP ( A CIVILIAN )