Some more -
a. Infosys and Wipro - both are billion dollar
companies now and from the look of it they are beating
Accenture and IBM in some cases now.
b. Biocon in biotech
c. Escorts and Apollo in Medical Tourism
d. Rina Dhaka, Kavita Bhartia and other designers
doing designs for Galeries Lafayette in Paris this
summer
e. OmaxAuto, Anand, Igarshi etc. as tier 2 auto
component manufacturers.
f. Oh yes, tata small cars in Europe too - it has a
small start but a promising one.