Dear Friends,

If you have not already booked your hotel accommodations for Assam2005,
please do so soon. We have been offered a very attractive rate at the
Walt Disney Coronado Springs Resort. However, the discounted rate will
expire on May 31st and we hope you take advantage of the low rate by
making your reservation before then.

I'm also happy to report that all other arrangements are going well.
We are expecting a very large attendance. Application for Visa for
Jitul Sonowal and Elora Bora Singh are on track, and we hope to have
confirmation of their US Visas within the next few days. We are also
of course as excited about the many talented artists from across
North America who will also be performing.

Hope to see you soon in Orlando. Please remember, the discounted hotel
rate will expire on May 31st. So please make your reservations before
then to take advantage of the discount.

If you need more information, please visit the conference website at:
http://www.assam2005.org

Sincerely,
Sunil B. Nath
Chairperson, Organizing Committee