My friend Jwngdao Bodosa is an accomplished film maker
who has made several Bodo documentary and feature
films. A graduate from Pune's Film and Television
institute, he has won several awards. Some of his
films are Alayaron, Hagramayao Jina Hari, Rape in the
Virgin forest.

His latest venture is "3 Girls and Golden Cocoon".
This is an English/Bodo film starring 2 actresses from
Los Angeles and a Bodo girl (his wife) from Kokrajhar.
It is an effort by Jwngao to popularize Bodo garments
with exquisite designs and Endi Silk.

The shooting for the film was completed in Mar 2005
and the film is currently being edited for sound
tracks etc. Jwngdao was kind enough to send me 3 video
clips of this movie in WAV format.

If you are interested in viewing the clips, please do
send me a email at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I shall
be glad to send you a clip in WAV format.

He is also interested in releasing the movie in
international market and any leads in that regard
would be highly appreciated.

Utpal Brahma
[EMAIL PROTECTED]