Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2005 5:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Assam] Again, from Tehelka

My question is not about Tehelka -the IJ outfit, but  IJ of the kind that Tehelka produces. IJ, which, by its nature, cannot be NEUTRAL as I showed, just like garden variety journalism as BBC 's or NPR's or NY Times'.

I still would like to see examples of NEUTRAL journalism.

But to read the major articles you will need to subscribe to it. Fee is $ 49.00 per year or $ 10.00 per month.