Umesh,

Also 92 Indian women have been nominated for the Nobel by a women's
organization. The list includes Malika Sarabhai and Kiran
Bedi.(today's Assam Tribune)

While nominations are an important first step, nowadays it seems there
are far too many of them. In areas like Literature and Peace, the
prizes most times a controversial.

Mush & Bush, I am sure have also been nominated for their
contributions to world peace.

In essence, I would say, big deal!

--Ram da