Hello Everybody:

I hope a big percentage of this forum is writing from the venue at Orlando, Florida today. :) We are on our way....hope to see you all there tomorrow.

For those of you who have not been able to decide what to do with this long weekend, how about hopping on a flight to Orlando. Money is no object (that does not mean that I will pay for it :), but it is just nice to say it).

Seriously though this will be great opportunity not only to take the kids to Disney but also all of you can have the equal (if not more) seeing each other and enjoying all the 'naas-gaan' there. I think I am going to see many of you for the first time with whom I talk thru the net almost everyday.

We are all excited about all the famous artists like Jitul Sonowal, Ms. Bora, etc., coming from Assam, and also about the local talents performing there. I also hope to meet one of my celebrity relatives there for the first time.

BTW, I am no spokesperson for the event. I am just expressing my thrill and excitement of having a great time there.

So, be there!

- A. Sarangapani

Houston, Texas.