From: "jitu sarma" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Subject: read the message Before see the photo

Date: 5 Jul 2005 09:27:07 -0000

The young man in this photo went to a place called Sundarbans with his friends and he asked his friends to take this photo on this spot.

While his friend took the photo, he screamed and fainted, 2 days later he died in the hospital. The doctors said he died from a heartattack. When the photos where developed, in the last photo there was a woman standing next to the young man, even though his friends said there was no one with him when the photo was taken. Many people know of this rumor and the last photo is the result of the blessings of technology. But still, the photo is very mysterious and I'm sure that when you see it you will feel the same as me. Here's the photo!! A Naval Officer sent it to 13 people and he was promoted within 13days. A businessman was sent this and he erased it and within 13 days he lost everything. A laborer received this and sent it to 13 people and within days he was promoted and all his problems were solved. So send this to 13 people and good things
will happen