Title: E-Mail This
The New York Times E-mail This
This page was sent to you by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message from sender:
similarly, how about Muslim leaders of Assam taking initiative to identify Bangladeshi muslims in Assam?

OPINION   | July 8, 2005
Op-Ed Columnist:  If It's a Muslim Problem, It Needs a Muslim Solution
By THOMAS L. FRIEDMAN
It is essential that the Muslim world wake up to the fact that it has a jihadist death cult in its midst.

Most E-mailed
1. Op-Ed Columnist: If It's a Muslim Problem, It Needs a Muslim Solution
2. 36 Hours: Block Island, R.I.
3. Op-Ed Columnist: Free to Choose Obesity?
4. Out With the Old Phone, in With the Cash
5. Op-Ed Contributor: Our Ally, Our Problem

»  Go to Complete List