C'da,

> That has nothing to do with the issue at hand Ram

I brought it up, because there too, you have people (practioners) who
are willing to follow what the Founders wrote, to the letter, and then
there are those who would like to change things around to suit needs.
So, whether it is the scriptures or the Const. it all boils down to
who the practioners are.