Hi,

I just saw the weather in London for this week - max. = 25 degree Celcius ( 75 F) -- which is less than the day temp. in cold winter weather in most of India or any tropical country - including Brazil.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?world=0008

Till June I was wearing woolen coats and wind proof jackets in Boston - even as local girls roamed around in shorts and tank tops.

Even now - when US weather pundits are crying HOT HOT weather - at about 100 F ( 39 degree Celcius) it is still just about the end of Spring weather in most of India - in April. Phoenix - in US where the temp rose to 112 F ( 44 Celcius) --and scroes of people died with heat stroke -- is just about the high average temp in Jaipur . The highest in North India goes to about 120 F ( 49 Celcius) in Churu , Rajasthan and in Saharan countries to about 130 F (55 Celcius).

So - when the police in UK or USA go looking for heavy coat wearing young men --- they are NOT trained to distinguish between one who is wearing the coat -- becos he really feeels the cold. 75 F ( 25 Celcius) is really cold!!

International terrorism makes things more complicated than the home grown variety in Assam or North Ireland.

Am I wrong?

Umesh