I agree, its not crystal clear from the Sentinel report.

But the first paragraph quoted from what Reghupathy said seems to be
clear enough. It looks like the ULFA has made some overtures to the
GOI, and probably has withdrawn pre-conditions, including sovereignty.

Now, I guess we will have to wait till what the ULFA has to say about
this. Obviously, this is only the GOI statement.

--Ram