At least I feel relief now that these monters are behind bar. Until next time!.

To have identified and arrested the bomb suspects so quickly is an extraordinary achievement - and a testament to endless hours of work by hundreds of officers.

An operation like this depends on those things to be successful -- speed, aggression and surprise. Nowhere else on this planet would such a police operation be carried out so quickly and professionally.

It is not surprising though to hear one suspect bleating about his rights as he was arrested!. Does'nt that say everything about the distoration of the human rights culture in Britain. Indeed he has ... rights which included claiming for food and shelter after arriving in Britain and which now included the right to rest and sleep while under interrogation.

If he had been up all day before he was arrested, they would'nt be able to question him before he had some rest. Poor little thing.

The real threat to the life of the nation comes not from terrorism but from laws such as these. In a crisis you learn a lot about yourself. And in a moment of national crisis you learn about your country.

We have now become so obsessed  with a distorted view of human rights that we have forgotten our rights to be protected.

Great - Britain is fair and generous country. It is sad to see -- the fairness and generousity so murderously abused.

As a result of Tony Blair's decision to sign on to the "Human Rights Act" and this is available to terrorists and the preachers an entire industry of human rights, lawyers and support groups.

Our first lady Cherie Blair - barrister and judge was bleating about the sanctity of terror - "suspects" human rights.

Poor old Tony! when it comes to an application of the power of the state at home, he is torn between humanitarian and civil rights principles - and the need to wage war against Britain's home grown enemies. So as his stand on Iraq - a stand for which he has paid a high political price.

Rini Kakati