I wonder if there a synergistic connection here
between the AAMSU diktat and the the ULFA diktat? Or
is it a conflict?

Specifically, is ALL this designed to - by the use of
terror, direct or indirect - to influence elections
against the wishes of the people?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1187410.cms