Education is not necessary to gauge whether an action
is unjust to the point of being depraved.

Ours is a society that digests (and shall I say
thrives on) injustice on a day to day level. Never
mind how educated we become. How much prosperity seeps
into our middle class midst. How much of the rest of
the world we see.

As I have often repeated, we might have had only 3 ot
4 times in history where we have seen ideas emerge
with leaders to execute them that were just. No wonder
we have had so many years of foreign rule.

I guess we need leaders again that will get the masses
to rise - otherwise we will continue to bend societal
institutions, effectively shut out new religions and
corner the economic system.