Dear Tridip,

Ofcourse I am interested in Assam's welfare. But right now I am under a massive $40,000 student debt which I incurred to come to US to study here. I am still seeking a  job after graduating this June.

Hopefully we can all create awareness about Assam's problems and opportunities - around the world. I am doing my bit among my Harvard colleagues and teachers etc.

Once I am free of the debt - atleast in a good job for a start - I would like to provide some financial and professional help to some organizations in Assam.

Keep mailing.

Umesh

tridip <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

nice thoughts, umesh! assam do need lots of local entrepreneurs...if they can make a success of their business year after year ( thus proving that assam is a good place to do business in), only then will outside investments pour in.....wot say??

btw , u r a harvard alumni. right?? a cream in other words! maybe u can be of some help here....after all, charity begins at home! this i write assuming that being a part of this mail group...u have the best interest of assam in your mind! no hard feelings here.

regards,
tridip
lucknow

umesh sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hopefully someone will not only study there but develop the courage to start some businesses in Assam and other parts of the North East.

Umesh

bg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yahoo! Mail for Mobile
Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone._______________________________________________