Dear Mike,

Ha Ha Ha!!

Thats a Good one.

It is more difficult to work for development than fire your guns and bombs - isn't it my ULFA friend?

You do your work , I do mine.

Cheers!!

Umesh

mc mahant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Join Ulfa,
Save Assam.
Save Yourself.
Save Indiaby becoming Truly Independant
Save the World
You are wasting your time at Harvard.
Apply now on the Internet--all of you doubting Thomases.
Mukul Mahant