Hi Arup,

How are you?

>JAKAISUKAR JAGAT MAMAI
>JATIL ANGKA JANE
>JUPURI GHARAT JANAM JADIU
>JAGAT KHANE MANE

That is really a good bit of poetry. Your verse says it all. But you are right. Like C'da and I have been saying, Jokaisuk, whether it exists in reality or not, is still a place in our collective minds as a idyllic place, from where we could all come from.
It is somewhat like 'Timbuktu' (which also really exists), but people whom we want to send away somewhere, belong there. While in Jokaisuk, is a place where we would all like to belong to.

BTW: How are things at Jalukbari. Regards to baideo and bhonti.

--Ram da