Dear All
Let us talk in today's context. Most of us are self
employed who earn their wages on daily basis. Very few
people in society have permanent job who can absorbe
the shock of One day's "Bandha". Even professionals
are paid on hourly & daily basis these days. They are
not employed rather hired. Think about the people on
street e. g. Auto Rikshaw Driver, Rikshaw Puller, Tea
Vendor, Cigarette vendor etc, the list is endless.
They have to go literally without any earning on the
day of Bandha. They too have family members &
dependents to feed. In fact in today's date we are
struggling to survive. The age has come that we have
to buy even water to drink.

Can we justify Bandha considering these things? Yes we
can! Let us go hungry on the day of Bandha. Let us not
feed milk to our children & let us not carry any
patient in the family to hospital because we would be
observing Bandha. Let us make the Bandha successful by
stopping all those daily chores. Believe me the Bandha
will become successful.
What I see that Bandha brings cheers to those who are
privileged (those who have permanent employment) & it
brings dispair to those who are on street. The choice
is ours. After all it is our society & we only have to
face the consequence; good or bad.

With warm regards
SUSHIL KUMAR MISHRA
MUSCAT