C'da,

>But , more than that, our own second lynching of Mr. Menenzes  is
>what I like to bring out to Netters' attn. here.

If you were to read some of the posts in this regard, most netters did voice strong objections to the British 'shoot at sight' policy and also the fact that Mr, M was was chased & gunned down because he looked 'different'.
Talk about trigger-happy, nervous bobbies.

So, on the whole, Mr. M was NOT lynched on this net

--Ram