Sir(Mr.B. Barua) is more than correct!

in fact it seems that NRAs are more concerned about everything
happening back home more than the people actually residing there at
the moment...

at least they try to keep trace by any available
means... LapTop, internet, TV, news papers or giving a call
to anyone in Assam if something comes up...bad or good.
And they have to do this b'coz Assam these days is often in the
media for so many (wrong!!!!!!) reasons...

you never know when and where some one may ask you a question on
current affairs regarding your state and if you can't answer
that...you are sure to get a pitiful/stern look....

And regarding the money of the NRAs....i think its the same money in
terms of quantity what some people are earning in Assam itself by
using so many available means...

money is always money...

it does not know its origin and its destination ...what it knows (?)
you may think the path it follows...the hands it changes...and in
between the work it does...

so.. i appeal to all my people...please don't hanker after the
billions or trillions of money anyone is making...

but instead put your hands together for some cause so that we can have
a revolution of sort to make our state developed, beautiful and great.

debojyoti