Manoj Kumar Das writes very well for children too. Being his namesake, for a
very
long time my daughter thought, I was the one who wrote those stories.

We met him at Pondicherry in 2004. I confessed to him the false glory I was
adorning. He very humbly said, it could have been me too. We must develop a
habit to write. It improves over time.

Kudos to GPC for the offorts. Pl organise an interaction with children, also a
spiritual lecture session for all age groups; especially the youth.

-manoj