Dear Friends
Some of the Ministers of Assam has no IT knowledge. IT means they
understand only AMTRON. Because we have seen some of advertisement or
tender notice or IT related topics of Assam Govt. published through
AMTRON. What is AMTRON? Why it is come in the Assam Govt. banners.
There is an IT department and a  IT Secretary at Secretariat  then why
it published through AMTRON. Assam Govt. has a separate IT Department
IT and Secretary but IT Directorate is AMTRON!!!! What a strange!!!
Assam's IT Directorate is a Company. That is why we can think that
Assam has no bone in the IT and IT Secretary is a Sculpture of the IT
field.

Achyut