From: deka7kl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: assamonline@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 7:29:35 AM
Subject: [asom] Feedback/suggestion on Kamrupi script

Friends,

Following link is all about Kamrupi script (audio in second link).

http://www.ratneres earch.com/ kamrupi/kamrupi_ script.pdf
http://ratneresearc h.com/data/ endangered_ kamrupi.mp3

I have developed Kamrupi scrip-set during Dec/Jan 2004/05 but yet to be
released. Kamrupi writing did not use as many conjunct as we now see in Ratne
script. But I kept a direct translation from Ratne script written text to
Kamrupi.

Now I am looking for feedback/suggestion especially if you have read sachi
scripture or copper plates' scripture your feedback will be very valuable.

Kind regards,
Rabin Deka
PS:
This email also serves reply to Saurav's email Mar 28, 2005 (sorry for late
reply Saurav)
http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/assamonlin e/message/ 2372