Kamrupi is not a race, but geographically unique ethnic population-segment
who exhibit *some unique quality* -- ethnic root composed of Vedic,
Mongoloid, as well as gene-mixed or Vedic+Mongoloid.

Ahom is not defined a race either.
[Of or related to Ahom land is Ahom ...] (see appended email)
A *professionally intelligible* definition -
*e.g.,*  American car, American food-product, American national ...
        Ahom car, Ahom food-product, Ahom national ...

Ahom nationals are of two categories - *Dravidian Ahom* and *Mongoloid
Ahom*- each category may be broken as appropriate, e.g.,
*Dravidian Hinduman Ahom*, *Mongoloid Mushalman Ahom*, etc ...

Both "repulsive manner driven" engagement and "parametric" element (or
manner) found among Ahom makes Kamrupi visibly separable from Ahom - more
later with *e.g..*

It is important for Kamrupi to *retain those unique quality* and Kamrupi
should NOT SHOULDER outputs that are because of the implementations of Ahom
innovations.

Please feel free to ask any question!

*On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 5:22 PM, Mrinal Singh Raja