Dear Friends

One mechanical engineer with computer literacy ( MS office ) is
urgently required at India  for Cross Country Pipe line work .
Experienced or Fresher can also apply .

Monthly Salary Indian Rupee 25,000/- + CAR + Accommodation will be
given initially .

>From my experience I would like to infrom that this is a very very
nice job for a mechanical engineer . After getting around one year
experience you can get up to Indian Rupee 70,000/- per month in India
and More
than Indian Rupee1,00,000/-per month out side India .

So why worry …….

Directly ring to Mr. N. Gogoi at + 91 94012 03956 while calling do not
forget my name for reference. My name is " Vikramjit Kakati "
Confidential Tips :

1. They will bargain your salary from Rs. 20,000/- Per month ,
but do not come down below 25,000/- since they are ready to offer .

2. Ask for independent car like Indica or Bolero

3. Ask for Accommodation ( not shared )

THEY ARE READY TO OFFER ALL THE ABOVE BUT initially will try to bargain…..

All the best ……

It will be my pleasure if you get selected , do not forget to inform
me …..

Thanks

Kakati

<*> Your email settings: