---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nandini Ray Baruah <inxan...@gmail.com>
Date: 8 June 2010 11:05
Subject: Share this.

Hi!

We have news to share with you.

We are starting with a new venture – Seva Services & Solutions. You may
wonder what that really means. It’s a small step taken towards setting up a
facility management service.

The idea came to us while we were renovating our own home and realized how
difficult it is to manage a 10-6 job and coordinating with the bevy of
carpenters, painters, electricians working at home.

Just give us a call or shoot a mail to us with your requirements (if any)
you have and we’ll do our bit to ease your hassles, so that you don’t have
to miss out on your own work and at the same time work in the home front is
done too.

We are enclosing a small power-point presentation along with this mail.
Kindly go through it to get a better idea.

And before signing off would request you as a friend to do a bit of *
snowballing* for us. Please forward this mail with a line or two written by
you to all your friends, relatives and known people (in and around Guwahati
mostly)…

Wish us luck!

Regards,

Nandini

Nirav

Reach Seva at -

“Xanadu”, 9 Chinaki Path, Narikolbari,

Zoo Narangi Road, Guwahati – 781024

Phone – 97070-21911

Email - sevaservicessoluti...@gmail.com

*Seva *on the web:

Group home page: http://groups.google.co.in/group/seva-services-solutions

Group email address seva-services-soluti...@googlegroups.com

--
I don't have a photograph but you can have my footprints!

--
I don't have a photograph but you can have my footprints!