W dniu 04.09.2010 12:15, Martin Trübner pisze:
Dave,

same here....still waiting for it to get thru - changed password more
than once- now waiting for more than two hours.... maybe a scam to
collect e-mail addresses

Well, I found this (ibm/help):

"What if I can't sign in with my current IBM ID?

If your IBM ID is over 32 characters or contains an "@" symbol, it may
not give you access to certain password-protected parts of ibm.com. This
is a known, temporary condition, where a shorter, simpler IBM ID is
required to access those areas properly. If you haven't already created
a secondary IBM ID, return to the area where you had trouble signing in,
and follow the 'Register' link from there to create one. Your subsequent
attempts to sign in with this new IBM ID should succeed. Your original
IBM ID and associated profile will be persist and will remain valid
elsewhere around ibm.com"

My IBM ID has '@' sign and I can't download this pdf.
Maybe someone could upload this file on rapidshare?

--
Przemyslaw Kupisz