I never said I did not know of Google. I tried a Google search but came up with
many references to the IRCTC, an Indian Railway reference.

I did however use the quotes, as suggested and received may references to
IECTDECB.

Thanks to those that made an honest suggestion without disparaging comments.

Thanks;

Ray Baraniecki

Morgan Stanley Smith Barney

1 New York Plaza - 18th Floor