On 10/14/2011 7:33 AM, McKown, John wrote:
I know that I've seen somebody do this before. But I cannot remember how they did
it. Does anybody have a code snippet that shows how to call a C subroutine like
sprintf() or strncmp() from HLASM? Also the compile&  link JCL would be
appreciated. I've tried reading the LE manuals and the C manuals, but I'm just not
finding it.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone *

out_pat   dc  c'%s',x'1500'
l_prompt  dc  c'Press <Enter> to call dpdse using link.',x'00'

ddisplay  ds    0h
         call  printf,(out_pat,l_prompt),vl,mf=(e,plist)

- snippet from various courses.

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

* Special promotion: 15% off on all DB2 training classes
    scheduled by September 1, taught by year end 2011

* Check out our entire DB2 curriculum at:
    http://www.trainersfriend.com/DB2_and_VSAM_courses/DB2curric.htm