I almost hate to admit it, but the code in question is LE enabled. So it starts
with a CEEENTRY macro and ends with a CEETERM. The program is a z/OS UNIX
command that I'm messing around with. I use LE so that I can use C subroutines.
So far, all that I have used is the "sprintf" because I'm too lazy to make a
nicely formatted output string myself (removing unneeded spaces). Decoding the
parameter list passed to a z/OS UNIX command was a bit of a trip as well.
Definitely different from batch and TSO. R1 points to a fixed length list of
pointers which point to more pointers. And calling C subroutines? Oh, my.
Definitely weird parameter lists. "call by value" - blech!

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group