On 3/22/2012 7:54 AM, Ray Mullins wrote:
I didn't think it was on behalf of Colesoft, so from my perspective you were
already in the clear.

I agree with Elardus -- Bob's heart was in the right place, but it didn't come
out right.

Yup. I imagine he thought he was doing the community a favor by
announcing a job possibility and I'm sure he was caught totally
by surprise by the response. I'd cut him slack: I think many of
us learned a lesson or two here.

On 2012-03-21 14:27, David Cole wrote:
Hi All,

I just now came upon this thread, and I feel that I need to make a
few of things clear:

First, Bob is not making this appeal on behalf of ColeSoft.

Second, Bob did not consult with me before making this posting.

Third, if Bob had consulted with me, I would have told him not to do it.

And fourth, I do not know for whom he is making this appeal.

Frankly. I am embarrassed by Bob's posting, and I hope he doesn't do it again.

Dave Cole REPLY TO: dbc...@colesoft.com
ColeSoft Marketing WEB PAGE: http://www.colesoft.com
736 Fox Hollow Road VOICE: 540-456-8536
Afton, VA 22920 FAX: 540-456-6658