On Mon, 4 Jun 2012 14:20:09 -0500 "McKown, John"
<john.mck...@healthmarkets.com> wrote:

:>No such thing as a negative displacement. A displacement is more like an
unsigned immediate operand. From 0..4095 (0x000 to 0xFFF for a 12 bit
displacement) or 0..1048575 (0x00000 to 0xFFFFF for a 20 bit long displacement).

You may wish to look up the **Y instructions.

http://www.dissensoftware.com