On Wed, 6 Jun 2012 12:22:56 -0700 Scott Ford <scott_j_f...@yahoo.com> wrote:

:>Binyamin:
:>
:>We look like we had overflow from SP229 to SP230, I have never seen this
before on z/OS.
:>The PSW appearly according to IBM pointed to our IRREVX01 exit, ok i
understand that and it
:>was the GETMAIN that got a non-zero return code. So we know what happened ,
not the why .

GETMAIN RU does NOT get a defined return code. R15 is meaningless. The GETMAIN
has succeeded.

I would suggest that you are looking in the wrong area.