On 2012-06-19 10:44, John Ehrman wrote:
The SYSATTRA internal function can retrieve the Assembler Type assigned by
an EQU,and the value is independent of the EQUated symbol (so you don't
have to parse special names).  Might that be useful?

John Ehrman

That's actually what I'm doing now.  :)

I was hoping to create logic that didn't require setting of the 5th EQU
parameter. Maybe I'll add check logic and insure that any register EQU used
as a parameter has the 5th parameter coded, and if not, fire off a nasty MNOTE.

--
M. Ray Mullins
Roseville, CA, USA

German is essentially a form of assembly language consisting entirely of far
calls heavily accented with throaty guttural sounds. ---ilvi
French is essentially German with messed-up pronunciation and spelling.
--Robert B Wilson
English is essentially French converted to 7-bit ASCII.  ---Christophe Pierret
[for Alain LaBonté]