I echo your comments. Well done, Mr. Ehrman and associates. "Good on ya, mate!"
(in deference to the people in Perth)

I just wish that z/OS UNIX had been around back then and strategic. The only
thing "missing", IMO, is "native" support of z/OS UNIX files. I.e. being able
to " COPY /sub/directory/copybook.ext" (which I simulate by making a symlink of
an upper case name <= 8 characters to the actual file name); interpretation of
tab characters as blanks, except inside literals; and maybe support for
variable length input > 80 characters, aka "free format" (which I do by using
FLOWASM).

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV