On Sun, 1 Jul 2012 15:44:53 +0200 Martin Truebner <mar...@pi-sysprog.de>
wrote:

:>When I compile this

:>         LPP   =CL8'MARTINWH'   leave a trace that we were here

:>I get this:

:>** ASMA030E Invalid literal usage - =CL8'MARTINWH'

:>Why- There is absolutly no restriction of what can be placed in the
:>program parameter.

:>My HLASM is:    (PTF UK70680) HLASM R6.0

Looks like it should work. Appears to be a bug in the assembler.

http://www.dissensoftware.com