On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 14:57:02 GMT "esst...@juno.com" <esst...@juno.com> wrote:

:>Let me see If I understand this.

:>Lets Say I Attach a Task (TCB) - the program (RB) associated with that TCB
runs and ends. The TCB is not detached.

:>At some undertimed time latter an SRB is scheduled into this address space.
:>The SRB Issues TCTL with/to the TCB.
:>So Do I understand that the program (RB) will be re-executed Again ?

There is no RB, thus there is nothing to dispatch.

I would expect an 070 abend.

:>Is my understanding correct.

No.

:>Paul D'Angelo