 From: Steve Comstock <st...@trainersfriend.com>
To: ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 4:05 PM
Subject: Re: Translate Table

On 4/16/2013 12:27 PM, Scott Ford wrote:
> Guys,
>
> Has anyone seen a table similar to EZACICTR to translate ASCII to EBCDIC ...I
> am looking for one that does
> would you believe Turkish Ascii to EBCDIC ...
>
> I would appreciate any pointers or help
>
> Scott J Ford
> Software Engineer
> http://www.identityforge.com/

Scott,

Ya' _gotta'_ set the Reply-to address to the group, or
none of us sees the replies.

Anyway, I would start here:

   http://www.tachyonsoft.com/cpindex.htm

They have many code pages; find the two you are working
with and build your own table.

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-355-2752
http://www.trainersfriend.com

* To get a good Return on your Investment, first make an investment!
   + Training your people is an excellent investment

* Try our tool for calculating your Return On Investment
     for training dollars at
   http://www.trainersfriend.com/ROI/roi.html