For us, yes. We pay most of our software based on MSU usage. My boss says
that one MSU reduction will save us $13,000/yr. Is this huge? To us, yes.
We must constantly fight the management belief that Windows is "better!
Cheaper! faster!" If some company could do a conversion with a 1 year ROI,
they would go full blast without any other consideration being looked at.