Yes, UGA is on an outdated version of Listserv: I hope to be able to tell
you we're upgrading RSN, but it always gets pushed back because it still
works, and there are other priorities.

But that's totally not the problem here.  The current version has
 Reply-To= List|Sender|Both|None|net-address,[Respect|Ignore]
which is also what we have in our version.  This list has the setting
 Reply-to= List,Respect
which means 'reply' by default goes to the list, but if a Reply-To is set
in the message (ie, by ATT), that is used instead.

OK, so I see Frank Swarbrick has found a previous discussion about this:
wanna vote?  Shall we change to Reply-to= List,Ignore?

I have attempted to set the Reply-To to myself :)

js