From: IBM Mainframe Assembler List [mailto:ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU]
On Behalf Of Jake anderson
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 1:19 AM
To: ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Re: Storage Area Name using CSECT

Hello Jon,

My question was purely from system programmers perspective.

"As for understanding the storage area and modules, you would need to
understand the programs involved. Source code and assembly listings are
usually needed for this."

Apology for my ignorance. Does it apply same for analysing Z/OS Standalone
Dump ?